Processing capacity: 12-1000t/h
Discharge opening: 3-60mm
Feeding size: 35-300mm
Applied material: barite, marble, talcum, calcite, dolomite, fluorite, kaoline, coal, gypsum.
Combination Crusher Video
TheHXJQ combination crusherhas been widely used for the medium and tertiary crushing of all kinds of high-hard and super hard materials such as iron ore, cement, refractory, bauxite chamotte, carborundum and glass materials. It is especially suitable for processing artificial sand and crushing sand used for road paving.The productivity of combination crusher is higher than other types of crushers.The crushing ratio of combination crusher is very high, which can also be adjusted according to the requirement of the customers. It is a commonly used machine in the crushing production line and the sand making production line.
The materials vertically falling from the above of the machine to the high-speed rotating impellers are impacted and crushed fast with the materials distributed around the impellers in the shape of an umbrella. After being impacted and crushed in the combination crusher, the materials will be inter-impacted and inter-abraded repeatedly in the eddy formed between the impellers and the enclosure, and then discharged from the bottom straightly, which can form a closed-circuit repeatedly circulation. The screening device can control the particle sizes for need.
Combination Crusher is Working
1. Little influence of the abrading of board hammer or the scaleboard.
2. No setting of grates.
3. Able to crush the materials with high contents of water and mud.
4. Elastic adjusting structure. The uncrushed materials can be discharged automatically, which does no harm to the machine.
5. Long operating life. The bearings arranged flatly can prolong the life of the machine.
6. Unique structure, steady performance, low noise.
7. Easy to repair.
Combination Crusher for Sale
1. The machine should be installed on the basis of flat concrete and fixed by the foundation bolts.
2. Pay attention to the verticality between the main engine and the horizon.
3. Check the tightness of the bin gate and bolts in all components. Fasten the flexible ones if necessary.
4. Allocate the power line and control switches according to the driving force of the facility.
5. Check and test running without the load. If normal, the machine can be put into production.
|Specification||Processing Capacity(t/h)||Motor Power(kw)|
Please tell us your demand as specific as possible. To become our quality clients will have access to a discount of contract!