Production capacity: 2–120 t
Feeding size: ≤30 mm
Product granularity: ≤15–≤30 mm
Application range: barite, calcite, potassium feldspar, talc, marble, limestone, dolomite, fluorite
Vertical grinding mill is also called vertical mill or vertical grinding machine, which is a kind of ultrafine powder grinding mill.
It is capable of processing more than100 kinds of stone materials, such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, bentonite, talc, mica, magnesite, barite, gypsum, alum stone, graphite, fluorite, phosphate rock, potassium ore, pumice, etc. The finished product fineness is adjustable in the range of 325-3000 meshes, and the yield can reach up to 10-50 tons per hour.
As a kind of high efficiency and energy saving pulverizer machine, vertical mill has unique features such as large production capacity, low energy consumption of per unit, narrow size distribution of the products, high purity and good fluidity. Vertical mill is a kind of ultrafine powder grinding equipment, which has been widely applied in the processing of white non metallic minerals.
1. High fineness grinding of cement industry, power, metallurgy, chemical industry, etc
2. High yield production of coal gangue powder in coal industry;
3. Large scale powder production of all kinds of chemical raw materials in chemical industry;
4. The processing for hundreds of ores with low, medium and high hardness in non-metallic mineral industry.
1. Strong drying ability, save resources.
2. Combine crushing, drying and grinding as a whole.
3. Adjustable temperature of hot air.
4. The energy consumption is lower than ball mill.
5. Reduce the repeat grinding and improve the product quality.
6. Long service life.
7. No damaging shock and vibration.
8. It can be arranged in the open air and save the investment.
|Shift Output of Different Material Fineness(t)||16-176||8-78|
|Rotation Speed of Central Shaft(r/min)||82||105|
Please tell us your demand as specific as possible. To become our quality clients will have access to a discount of contract!