The ore dressing equipment in mining machines are mainly divided into flotation machine and magnetic machine. The main mineral processing equipment in the Hongxing Company is the flotation machine, the classifying machine, spiral classifier, etc. The main magnetic ore equipment is the China magnetic separation machine and other magnetic separation equipment.
The mineral processing equipment is of various and different sizes. For the mineral processing equipment, the ore separating machines mainly include feeding equipment, transportation equipment, crushing equipment, grinding equipment, mixing equipment, classification equipment, selecting equipment, dewatering equipment, drying equipment, molding equipment and other plants being the major series.
The mineral processing equipment and mineral processing technology are synchronous, with the technology being the pilot and the equipment being the basis. The launch of a new type ore processing plant always brings the reformation of beneficiation process. The level of technology of equipment is not only the precondition of craft level, but also has an influence on the unblocking and application of the producing process directly. The development of the highly efficient and energy saving ore processing plant is promoted by the advancement of science and technology, the scientific infiltration among disciplines and the mutual fusion of various industries, the emerging of new structures, new materials, new technology and new processing, the wide application of electromechanical integration and automatic control technology.
Digging ore from the earth is only half the battle. The processing of the ore is often just as challenging and expensive, which takes place in refineries, smelters and mills. Ore processing consists of the following stages:
1. Crushing and grinding of the ore;
2. Addition of processing water (generally decanted from the tailings pond) to form a slurry;
3. Addition of lime to the ore, and cyanide solution to the slurry, to leach the gold and silver into solution;
4. Addition of carbon to adsorb dissolved metals and remove them from the slurry;
5. Stripping the metals from the carbon by acid washing and circulation of a caustic cyanide solution;
6. Precipitation of the gold and silver by electro-winning;
7. Smelting of metal products into bars;
8. Pumping of the barren slurry (tailings) to the tailings storage facility.