A hammer mill is a machine whose purpose is to shred or crush aggregate material into smaller pieces.
1. Being different from other type of crusher, it is featured by big rotor and compound hammer of combination layout.
2. With hammer placed around rotor like screw shape, it has grain size and breaking efficiency.
3. Best choice for Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler in power plants, coke making plants, coal crushing in steel plants.
4. Easy maintenance through inspection door.
5. Due to its special structure, it reaches high capacity with small and average granularity.
(1) Dismantling the surface with precision cooperated parts, take special care to protect these parts surface to prevent damage.
(2) Apart parts will rust surface, and intend to store hours above outside, must be in very good protection and in exterior besmear oil, or besmear rust-proofing agents.
(3) Dismantling parts with supporting surface and processing surface, should be on the ground laid wood, prevent finishing surface and ground direct contact.
(4) Before parts reload on crusher, must first cleaning and oiling.
(5) Handling parts, don't allow directly with hammer percussion parts, must cushion copper bar or appropriate cushion block. For casting knock, should pay special attention to cause damage and crack. Sometimes these cracks in parts only run after heated then exposed.
The basic principle is straightforward. A hammer mill is essentially a steel drum containing a vertical or horizontal rotating shaft or drum on which hammers are mounted. The hammers are free to swing on the ends of the cross, or fixed to the central rotor. The rotor is spun at a high speed inside the drum while material is fed into a feed hopper. The material is impacted by the hammer bars and is thereby shredded and expelled through screens in the drum of a selected size.
The hammer mill can be used as a primary, secondary, or tertiary crusher. A major disadvantage of the hammer mill is the tremendous amount of wear (linings must constantly be replaced).
Small grain hammer mills can be operated on household current. Large automobile shredders can use one or more 2000 horsepower (1.5 MW) diesel engines to power the hammer mill crusher.
The screenless hammer mill uses air flow to separate small particles from larger ones. It is designed to be more reliable, and is also claimed to be much cheaper and more energy efficient than regular hammer mills.
Note: Please enter your demand such as Raw material type, Capacity, Feeding material size, Final product size, etc. To become our quality clients will have access to a discount of contract!